Imprint Data Protection
Michaela and Markus Nowak
A-9872 Millstatt, Dellach 2
Tel .: +4369910735649
Data protection & copyright
The content of this website is protected by copyright. The information is for personal use only. Any further use, in particular storage in databases, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as transfer to third parties, also in part or in revised form, is prohibited without the Nowak family's consent.
Hyperlinks on www.haus-nowak.at are welcome!
Any integration of individual pages of our offer into external frames is not permitted. The Nowak family does not adopt third-party content on pages that are accessed via links on this website ( www.haus-nowak.at ) and assumes no responsibility for this. It expressly distances itself from inadmissible or ambiguous third-party content.
§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation is
Apartments Haus Nowak
Michaela u. Markus Nowak
9872 Millstatt am See
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR ):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. B. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can use HTML5 storage objects prevent by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.]
Data protection declaration for email traffic
We process your personal data, which fall under the following data categories (personal data, but not under data that is particularly worthy of protection), as long as we know or have been notified by you:
Name, first name, profession / job title, position,
Business address, contact details (telephone number, fax number, email address), IP addresses
You have voluntarily provided us with data about yourself and we process this data based on your consent for the following purposes:
Care of the company or your care as well
for own advertising purposes, for example for sending offers, advertising brochures and newsletters (in paper and electronic form), as well as for the purpose of pointing out the existing or previous business relationship with you.
You can withdraw this consent at any time. A revocation means that we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from this point in time. For a revocation please contact: Urlaub@haus-nowak.at .
We store your data for 7 (seven) years in the event of an order being placed within the scope of legal obligations. Then the data will be deleted automatically. If there is no order relationship or comes into existence, your data will be automatically deleted after 72 months. Unless a deletion - in the event that there is no order relationship - is requested at an earlier point in time. Then a deletion will be realized within 30 days after the request.
In the event of an order being placed, we will pass on your data to the following recipients, e.g. business partners and / or order data processors, depending on the occasion or order.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. For this, please contact us.
Photo credits: © Millstätter See Tourismus Gesellschaft, photographers: Gert Perauer, Franz Gerdl, Steve Haider, Karina Mansbart
You can reach us using the following contact details:
Apartments Haus Nowak
Michaela u. Markus Nowak
9872 Millstatt am See
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria the data protection authority is responsible (see http://dsb.gv.at).
General terms and conditions for the hotel industry
Here you will find the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry. Among other things, you will find the cost regulation in the event of cancellation, more information on accommodation and further information.
General terms and conditions hotel industry