Imprint Data Protection
Michaela and Markus Nowak
A-9872 Millstatt, Dellach 2
Tel .: +4369910735649
IBAN: AT88 4213 0101 9603 0002
Data protection & copyright
The content of this website is protected by copyright. The information is intended for personal use only. Any further use, in particular storage in databases, duplication and any form of commercial use, as well as disclosure to third parties, even in parts or in revised form, is prohibited without the consent of the Nowak family.
Hyperlinks to www.haus-nowak.at are welcome!
Any integration of individual pages from our website into external frames is not permitted. The Nowak family does not adopt third-party content on pages that can be reached via links on this website ( www.haus-nowak.at ) as its own and does not assume any responsibility for this. It expressly distances itself from inadmissible or ambiguous third-party content.
§1 information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Apartments Haus Nowak
Michaela u. Markus Nowak
9872 Millstatt am See
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1), sentence 1, letter f GDPR ):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. B. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can use HTML5 storage objects prevent by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.]
We process your personal data that fall under the following data categories (personal data, but not particularly sensitive data), if we are aware of them or have been made known by you:
Surname, first name, occupation / job title, position,
Business address, contact details (telephone number, fax number, e-mail address), IP addresses
You have voluntarily provided us with data about yourself and we process this data on the basis of your consent for the following purposes:
Support of the company or your support as well
for our own advertising purposes, for example to send offers, advertising brochures and newsletters (in paper and electronic form), as well as for the purpose of pointing out the existing or previous business relationship with you.
You can revoke this consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from this point in time. To cancel , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you place an order, we will store your data for 7 (seven) years in accordance with legal obligations. The data will then be deleted automatically. If no contractual relationship exists or comes about, your data will be automatically deleted after 72 months. Unless a deletion - in the event that there is no contractual relationship - is requested at an earlier point in time. A deletion will then be implemented within 30 days after the request has been made.
If an order is placed, we will pass on your data to the following recipients, e.g. business partners and / or contract data processors.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. Please contact us for this.
Photo credits: © Millstätter See Tourismus Gesellschaft, photographers: Gert Perauer, Franz Gerdl, Steve Haider, Karina Mansbart
You can reach us under the following contact details:
Apartments Haus Nowak
Michaela u. Markus Nowak
9872 Millstatt am See
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, the data protection authority (see http://dsb.gv.at) is responsible.
General terms and conditions for the hotel industry
Here you will find the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry.
General terms and conditions of the hotel industry
Our cost regulation in case of cancellation:
0% cancellation up to 60 days before arrival
30% cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
50% cancellation up to 21 days before arrival
70% cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
90% cancellation in case of no / late arrival